Saturday, July 19, 2008

Some Video and Pictures

Life is busy but so happy in our home these days. We are home from the hospital and so thrilled to be able to start our new kind of normal. There hasn't been a lot of time for....well, anything...except for doting on and getting to know Eden and Sebastien. We so appreciate the phone calls and emails that we have gotten this week, and we both feel bad that we have not been good at getting back to people. 

By the way, if you're interested in a short glimpse into the day we delivered, Adam posted a 15-minute long video of roughly how things progressed. It's not gross, don't worry. While long, there are some fun things to see, like a nice demonstration of Eden's lung capacity right after being born. The video is posted at adamnavis.blogspot.com. 

I thought I'd quick post a couple pictures and a video, especially for those of you without Facebook, since that's where we've been posting most of our stuff.


Eden and Sebastien, co-bedding in the hospital.

A rare moment when both of them had their eyes open! 

This is a short video clip - We were still in the hospital, and Sebastien was wide awake. 

2 comments:

Becky Rozema said...

Just wanted to let you know that I couldn't make it without good drugs either!

Gwen said...

Wow! They are absolutely beautiful. We just got home from vaca, so this is the first I've been able to get a glimpse of the Navis babes. I can't believe how alert Sebastian is! Tim already has a nickname for him. Seabass. I know, not so endearing, but he's proud of it. Congrats you two. I'll call later this week when you've had more time to get to know the little ones. Can't WAIT to meet them and wrap my arms around you too!