Sunday, September 29, 2013

3's Preschool and Young 5's

This fall Sebastien and Eden are starting Young 5's. I can't tell you how much we (ok, I) debated about whether to send them to Kindergarten or do a year of Young 5's. But now we have started the year and so far it is going very well.
Here are some pictures from their first day of school. 
Violet was not starting school this day, but she wanted to "practice."
 
 
 
Violet's first day of 3's Preschool came a few days later. The first day is a visiting day with the parents. Amazing how she can look so big and so little at the same time!
 
  
Violet loved our visiting day; we learned some songs, explored the room and did some crafts. She had so much fun that when the time came for her first day by herself, she was ready.

She was a little apprehensive going in, but the teachers are so good at welcoming the kids and loving on them, that she had no trouble at all. 
And when I went to pick her up, she came out looking like this:


 She was happy to see me, but very proud of what she had done that day.
 And of course, I was proud too!



1 comment:

Corrie said...

I can't believe I hadn't seen this one yet-- love it!! The picture of her going into her classroom to start her first day is just adorable. And in the post-school pic, she totally looks like Adam! :)