But it was a great day.
It started as many days do. Sebastien was up too early, and I pulled him into bed with me. I often do that. I do that almost every day. Adam leaves for work around 6:00am so his side of the bed is empty. Not being much of a morning person myself, I don't love it that Sebastien follows in his daddy's footsteps and wants to get the day started as early as possible. But, I do like cuddling with my son for about a half-ho ur before the girls wake up. And on this day, he and I got up and the girls kept sleeping, so not only did we get to cuddle, but we got to play for awhile. Just us.
Later that day, Eden and Sebastien were just drifting off to sleep at naptime, when Violet woke up, ready to eat. After she ate, the kids were still asleep. So she and I oohed, cooed and laughed at each other for about 45 minutes. Just us.
Just as she was going down for a nap, Eden woke up from hers. Yes, it was earlier than usual, she had only been asleep for just over an hour. But she was awake and smiley, so I let her get up. She and I played together for almost an hour. Just us.
So, why was this a really great day?
1 comment:
Yay, what fun!
...And yes, those are some cute pictures! :)
Post a Comment