Last night the kids pretty much got themselves to sleep. They were able to co-exist in their room while they wound down. Granted, we put them to bed late, and it still took an hour. But I only went in once! When we went in to check on them before bed, this is how we found them:
We had figured it would only be a matter of time before they fell asleep in the same bed. But with all of Eden's fussing about not wanting her brother in her bed, I started to wonder if we were wrong. Notice, of course, that it is Eden who has tucked herself nicely into her brother's bed, leaving Sebastien to curl up in a corner.
But seriously - how adorable is this?!
2 comments:
I am speechless that is SO precious!!!!!!!!! Sleeping children are adorable as it is, but then add these two like this? Priceless!
Doesn't it make you wonder what they were doing right before they fell asleep? Were they laying there talking to each other? Ghost stories? Shadow puppets?
Post a Comment