Thursday, July 30, 2009

My daughter, the middle-finger-pointer

If you have spent any amount of time with our lovely daughter Eden, you might have noticed that she is a middle-finger pointer. Exclusively. Pointing with her middle finger, pushing buttons with her middle finger, reaching and waving with her middle finger... It has been her finger of choice. At first, we tried to help her use her pointer finger instead. But not too much time passed before we shrugged our shoulders and said, "Ah, well. Maybe she'll grow out of it. She might always be a middle-finger pointer, and that's ok."

While watching this short clip, you will see some very cute things, namely Eden screeching with her high voice, and Sebastien walking confidently with his sister's clothes in his hands. You might also wonder why I say "good job" to these things and almost everything my kids do. (I can't answer that.)

But here I also ask you to notice in the last seconds (maybe even the last half of a second) that Eden is pointing at the camera. Take note of the finger that she is using. :)

No comments: